By finishing this lab assignment you will learn to:
- Work with Document Object Model (DOM) document object
- Use of document methods and properties
Read the lecture note / chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and labs. This material provides the necessary information you need to complete the exercise.
- This lab should be completed individually by all the students.
- You will have to demonstrate your solution in a scheduled lab session and submitting the project through the assignment link on Blackboard (Dropbox). You must name your folder according to the following rule:
Submit your folder including all the files (html, css and js) in a zip file named as (yourlastname_COMP125_AssignmentNumber.zip)
- Use the below given HTML code that creates a table. Re-create this table using only
- Add an element
</tfoot>to print a message “Car financing service is available”.
- Test your code in all browsers available to you to make sure it works in them. Hint: Comment each line as you write it to keep track of where you are in the tree structure, and create a new variable for every element on the page.
- Border as green solid thick
- Table caption as “Car models 2017”
- Add a new row with these following car information:
- Brand - Ford
- Model - Focus
- Price - $25,540
- Remove the first row from the table after getting a user confirmation.
Late assignments are accepted three more days after the due date. A 10% penalty will be applied for every day that an assignment is late to a maximum of 70%.